Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated on 24th November 2023.
This website is owned and operated by Aryana K. Rollins, a United States company, DBA Higher True Self-Life Change Training. Our principal place of business is located at 10300 Jollyville Rd. Austin, Texas, 78759, USA.
You must be at least sixteen years of age to use Our website. Use of this website is at your own risk. We host our site on a reputable platform and make reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, We make no explicit representations or warranties regarding the safety of your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions on this page are subject to change at any time.
Purchase of products and services from Aryana K. Rollins, regardless of the platform upon which they are purchased, is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Payments are processed through a third-party provider (Stripe or Paypal) – no credit card details are retained by Aryana K. Rollins other than the final 4 digits of credit card numbers for identification purposes.
- Self-study programs from Aryana K. Rollins are eligible for a 14 or 30-day money-back guarantee. An administration fee of 5% may be deducted at the seller’s discretion. No refunds will be available once the 14 or 30-day period has expired, and all payment plans must be completed as per the original terms.
- If a payment declines, the customer will receive a notification and will be required to make an alternative payment within 3 working days. If this is not done, the product will be forfeited, and no refunds will be provided.
- Any questions regarding payments, purchases, refunds, and membership should be directed to email@example.com as quickly as possible.
- Aryana K. Rollins reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.
- Aryana K. Rollins reserves the right to remove any program member at any time without a refund.
- Membership of any program’s FB Group is subject to the community guidelines, which can be found in the About section of the relevant Facebook Group.
- All training materials, recordings, content, sounds, videos, and images remain the property of Aryana K. Rollins at all times, and are subject to copyright. No reproduction, sharing, or copying of materials is permitted without prior written consent from Tash Corbin or her legal representative.
- From time to time, Aryana K. Rollins may run special competitions or promotional activities within and for the sales of products and services. These are conducted with ‘fair go’ policies in mind, and no refunds from prior purchases will be made. These are the express rights of the provider.
- No representation is given to the outcomes achieved by clients through the purchase of any product or service. The provider does not provide any financial or legal advice to members; all information provided is a guideline only. You should always consult your legal and financial advisor when considering any information or opinions provided. Aryana K. Rollins is not liable for the results of any information provided and has not made any claims as to the outcomes that customers or their business interests will achieve as a result of purchase.
- By purchasing, you agree to these terms and conditions.
ONLINE COURSES INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Any and all materials, paid or free that you access on this or any related domains that contain Our offering are under the sole ownership or licensed use of Aryana K. Rollins.
To clarify, I own my page layout and design, overall look and appearance, individual graphics, icons, videos, logos, taglines, and trademarks (common law or federally registered). You are not allowed to reproduce any part of my website(s), program(s), product(s), service materials, or related communications.
- Access the program for your personal use ONLY (if additional team members need to access the program. You must purchase additional programs at one per team member).
- Downloads and/or audio/print materials for your personal use (if additional team members need to download and/or print any materials from the program, You must purchase additional programs at one per team member).
- Use my trademarks and copyrighted materials with my consent and proper credit and marking, namely, citing © Aryana K. Rollins as the source of the materials and marking any federally registered trademark Highest Potential common law trademarks with ™.
You may not:
- Re-sell or trade your access to my programs.
- Share the program with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted to receive it.
- Reprint or republish any of the programs, in part or in whole.
- Distribute any of the materials contained in the program or related materials and/or communications as your own, otherwise known as stealing.
- Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of the program for distribution as your own work.
- Claim ownership or use over any of my intellectual property without my prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of the program (and its related communications and materials).
- Using my programs or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).
We make no warranties as to our programs, products, services, or program materials. You agree that programs, services, or program materials are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the full extent permissible to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We do not warrant that the programs, products, services, or program material will be functional, uninterrupted, correct, complete, appropriate, or error-free, defects will be corrected, or that any part of our websites or content is free of viruses or other harmful components.